ParentPay is used to manage the trips process for parents/carers, all future school trips onto ParentPay to alleviate the need for paper reply slips.
Parents/carers of students that are invited to attend a trip will receive an email with the trip letter attached.
For each trip you will be asked to do the following on ParentPay:
- Give your consent to the trip
- Give your consent that any photographs being taken on the trip can be used by the Hazeley Academy
- Provide details of any medical conditions/dietary requirements
- Provide emergency contact details
- Agree to make the suggested payment to ensure the trip will take place
If you have any queries regarding ParentPay for trips, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Student Services on 01908 555620.