5 Year Vision
Hazeley Academy is working in partnership with Shenley Brook End School.
We believe that through this we are:
“Working together to grow a vibrant community of exceptional people”
OUR FIVE KEY DIMENSIONS ARE:
- Collaborating to ensure truly holistic education
- Rising together to the rigour of academic challenge
- Sharing to forge a positive, high performing environment for staff
- Creating a supportive partnership with parents, carers and families
- Crafting a meaningful relationship with our wider community
These are the dimensions but how will it feel, what are the values?
In the West MK Partnership...
- We cheer for the other school and they cheer for us.
- We know that the differences between us make us even stronger.
- We are excited by challenges and embrace calculated risk.
- We understand honest mistakes occur and learn from them together.
- We are positive in our communications and understand their power.
- We reward cooperative and positive relationships but understand that sometimes new levels can only be reached through dialectic
- We are humble enough to give and receive support.
- We gain fulfilment by playing a positive role in our community.