MK5D Netball Academy
Brought to you by the 5 Dimensions Trust,
Shenley Brook End School and The Hazeley
- Attract the best students & help them make the best of themselves
- Provide a holistic programme to ensure all developmental aspects are included
- Ensure all students are challenged and challenge themselves
- Ensure pathways are developed between school, parents & the wider community
What does this look like?
Netball programme which includes:
- Weekly netball skill development, match play & S&C training
- Personal Netball Development plans for each girl within the academy
- Leadership - Officiating & coaching qualifications & volunteering opportunities
- Fixture programme
- Pathway to MK Netters /Dons club or MK Adult league
- Pathway to North Bucks & WASPs
- Community netball coach programme in local primary schools
- Holiday programmes to raise funds /awareness and increase opportunities in netball
- 2-3 hrs netball training
- Skills based and leadership programme
- Strength & Conditioning training
- Skill/fitness specific
Mentoring - with younger students
Coaching - opportunities within school, within primary cluster of schools or community (based upon areas of interest/expertise/experience/time)
Matchplay - local & regional fixtures
Netball qualifications for coaching & officiating
Mentoring support for you
Improved health and wellbeing
What we expect?
100% commitment to the academy
Attendance (within & beyond curriculum)
- Taster session on induction Days
- Optional summer programme
- Trial in September 2022
Girls within years 5 to 11 are given the opportunity to train weekly
- Primary girls as part of a satellite taster programme and then cluster club
- Years 7 – 11 are selected and receive an additional training session every week
The highest levels of behaviour and expectations need to be met within these sessions.
EARNED-not GIVEN !
Register your Interest
Or call 07957406326.