Delivery for the Autumn term is guaranteed for all orders received by Saturday 29th June 2013. Click here to see a copy of a letter from shirleymk.
The Academy shop will be open in the main foyer on Saturdays between 2.00 -5.00 p.m. on the following dates:-
18th May; 8th June; 15th June; 22nd June; 29th June
Dates for the summer holidays will follow shortly.
See http://www.shirleymk.biz/online/ for order forms and regular updates.
Expectations Card and Uniform:
Please click here to view a copy of a letter sent home to parents via students on 13th February 2013.
Please click here for a copy of their order form.
If you have any queries please contact Theresa on 01908 340589 or email Theresa@ShirleyMK.biz
Can be three quarter length or full length sleeves
Blouses and school shirts should be tucked in (image is for style only)
We must never forget that we are ambassadors for the Academy and as such expect our students to take pride in their appearance. Anyone arriving at the Academy in non-uniform clothing may expect their parents/carers to be contacted and to be sent home to get changed. The following points need to be adhered to at all times:
- Hair colour and style must be appropriate for the Academy.
- A watch and one pair of stud earrings are allowed. Rings, large earrings, necklaces, bangles and nose studs are not appropriate in the Academy.
- Jeans, cords, hoodies, trainers, polo shirts, caps and sweat bands are not part of the uniform.
- Shirts and blouses must be tucked in with the collar fastened and ties knotted and worn in a traditional manner.
- Skirts must be worn to the knee.
- Makeup should be discreet and nail varnish should be clear only.
- Black shoes should be worn that are sensible for the Academy, with black laces (if lace style), no logo and not of trainer appearance. Girls should be in shoes which have a sensible heel.
- Dark Green Blazer with the Academy badge
- Plain Black V-Neck Jumper with long sleeves (no logos or cardigans)
- Plain white formal shirt with TIE (or open-neck blouse for girls in Year 10 and 11 unless they wish to remain in shirt and tie)
- Academy tie
- Formal black skirt or formal black trousers, not denim material, leggings or skinny fit
- Plain dark or tan tights or plain black or white socks
- Plain black shoes
PE and Sports Uniform
- Black/Amber rugby shirt (boys) or Black/Red hockey shirt (girls)
- Black shorts (plain black tracksuit bottoms in the winter)
- Black outdoor socks
- Training shoes/boots as appropriate
- Black school training top (Year 10 upwards, purchased through the Academy)
- Red fleece (Years 7, 8 & 9)
- (Shin pads/Gum shields as appropriate)
- PE Polo shirt with The Hazeley logo
- Black shorts
- White ankle socks
- White trainers / footwear as appropriate (non marking soles please)