Guidance for Hazeley Academy Uniform- Please access the skirt and trousers guide below
The Hazeley Academy guide to skirts and trousers can be accessed here
The Hazeley Academy uniform supplier website can be accessed here
Compulsory skirt options:here Kedaph schoolwear online
Pleated – £16.99 Straight – £14.99
The Hazeley Academy Dress Code – Years 7-11
Dark Green Blazer with the Academy badge
- Plain Black V-Neck Jumper with long sleeves (no logos on jumper and no cardigans)
- Academy tie
- Plain white formal shirt
- Formal black trousers or one of the two compulsory skirt options above
- Plain dark or tan tights or plain black or white socks
- Plain black shoes, with a small low heel.
- A watch and one pair of stud earrings are allowed if a student wishes
PE and Sports Uniform
Black/Scarlet outdoor sports top with The Hazeley logo (unisex)
- Black shorts/skort (plain black tracksuit bottoms/sports leggings in the winter)
- Black outdoor socks
- Training shoes/boots as appropriate
- Black Hazeley hooded top with Hazeley logo (optional)
- Shin pads/Gum shields as appropriate
- White PE Polo shirt with The Hazeley logo (girls’ fitted style available)
- Black shorts/skort
- White ankle socks
- White trainers / footwear as appropriate (non marking soles)
What is not acceptable?
- Jeans, cords, hoodies, cardigans, trainers, polo shirts, caps and sweat bands are not part of the uniform and should not be worn.
- Black shoes should be worn that are sensible for the Academy and not of trainer appearance. Shoes must be completely black with no coloured soles/heels/laces/logos.
- Skirts in any other style other than our compulsory styles.
Shirts and blouses must be tucked in with the collar fastened and ties knotted and worn in a traditional manner.
Hair colour and style must be appropriate for the Academy. Bright fashion hair colours are not appropriate.
Rings, large earrings , necklaces and bangles are not part of the uniform and should not be worn.
Nose studs and other facial and body piercing jewellery must not be worn.
Makeup should be discreet and nail varnish should be clear only.
Shoes – To clarify our expectations:
The shoe must be leather/synthetic leather/leather style ‘school shoe’.
- All black.
- It can be laced or have Velcro, or straps.
- It can have a pointed toe or rounded one.
- The heel should not be excessive if it has one.
- There should be no visible branding e.g. a Nike swoosh or the toe cover on a Converse shoe.
Styles and brands that are not acceptable:
Trainers of any type including, but not, exclusively –
- Nike – or Nike style trainers
- Converse – or Converse style trainers
- Vans – or Vans style trainers in either leather or canvas