The Hazeley Academy places a great deal of importance on the relationship between home and the Academy and is looking to find more ways of developing further the lines of home/Academy communication. Should you have any concerns or queries regarding your son or daughter’s progress during their time at the Academy, there are a number of people that you are encouraged to contact to discuss matters further.
Your first point of contact at the Academy is your son or daughter’s Personal Tutor. Should you need to contact the Personal Tutor at any point throughout the year, please do so either by telephone or email. A list of Personal Tutors for 2019-2020 can be found here. When you do contact us, Academy colleagues will endeavour to respond to you as soon as possible and, whilst in situations where further investigation may be needed, it is not always possible to reach a conclusion straight away, we will acknowledge receipt of your email or phone call within 48 hours.
Enquiries should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Urgent queries for the Principal should be directed to the Principal Office Administrator, Miss Cooke – email@example.com
|Principal||Mr T Nelson||Contact via: Principal’s Office Administrator – Miss E Cooke|
|Senior Deputy Principal||Miss T Whiteman||Contact via: Principal’s Office Administrator – Miss E Cooke|
Our advice to students on their journey to and from the academy remains the same:
- Walk/cycle with a friend or group of friends where possible.
- Walk directly home, do not hang around on the redways or underpasses.
- If you’re getting picked up, wait in the place you’ve agreed with the person collecting you.
- If you see anything that’s suspicious or that worries you, tell an adult in your house or someone at school.
- If you arrive home and mum/dad/carer are still at work; send them a text to let them know you have arrived home safely.
- Make sure your phone is charged.
- Don’t talk to strangers or people you don’t personally know.