Golden Tickets (Year 10)
The Golden Tickets scheme for Year 10 students will be updated shortly for the academic year 2015-2016.
- The Golden Ticket will be launched at Easter.
- It is an academic program designed to support the progress of students in preparation for Year 11.
- Students are given a booklet containing academic targets for each subject relating to coursework and exams.
- Their subject teacher signs off the ticket once they have met their target.
- It recognises hard work through rewarding all those students making progress on their own journey to success.